We take your privacy seriously, and we will only use your personal information to administer your account and provide the products and services you request from us. We DO NOT share personally identifying data with any 3rd party for marketing purposes, except for our own to share with you information about our new services and applications.
(Note that “you” here means a person or company utilizing applications or services provided by On Time Solutions LLC (OTS))
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT, AND WHY?
- When you sign up for one of our web applications or services (or our mailing list), we require an email address. This is used to identify your account and get in touch with you.
- While you use OTS Apps or services, we collect data to record how you use the product. This includes pages you visit and actions you perform (such as creating, editing and running OTS Apps). We do this in order to improve the product (for example, identifying where people get stuck), and to identify active and inactive accounts.
- We record IP addresses accessing OTS resources, to record the approximate (city-level) location of OTS users so we can manage and scale our infrastructure, and to prevent abuse.
- When you open marketing emails, we track when you open them (if you have image loading enabled). We do this to see what is and isn’t interesting to our customers, and avoid spamming people with emails they’re not interested in. You can opt out of marketing emails at any time by clicking “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of any email from us.
- To help us manage our systems, we keep diagnostic logs. These may incidentally include information like email addresses or what is happening in our systems (which could be used to work out what you were doing). We use these logs for managing and debugging our software and services, and we delete them after 90 days.
- We also store backups of all this information (apart from the diagnostic logs), to help with disaster recovery.
You can choose not to provide this information (or to ask us to delete it), but without it we will not be able to provide you with the OTS services.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
We share your email address with our email provider (Microsoft Corporation), as part of sending email to you. We do use Google Analytics (on the OTS website, and certain app components), but no personally identifying information is shared with them.
WHO ARE WE?
On Time Solutions LLC is a Virginia based Limited Liability Company, SCC ID: S7870274 with offices located at 1320 Central Park Blvd, Suite 200, Fredericksburg VA, 22401. To get in touch with us about privacy or data protection, please email email@example.com.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Under European data protection rules, you have the following rights. You can learn more about them from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office. To summarize:
- Information - You should know what we’re collecting, and why. This page is about explaining this.
- Access and Portability - You should be able to get a copy of data we hold about you, in a machine-readable format so you can move it to another service. We try hard to make it easy to download your apps and data from the Anvil editor. For any other enquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rectification - If any information we hold about you is incorrect, you have the right to correct it.
- Erasure or Restriction - Upon request, we will delete all information about you from our database for which we don’t have a good reason to keep using it (eg abuse prevention). For technical reasons, it’s infeasible to remove your information from our historical backups – instead, we’ll store the fact that you’ve requested erasure, and make sure to immediately delete that data if we ever need to restore those backups.
- Objection - You can object to our keeping or processing your data.
Again, email@example.com is the place to send any of these requests.